Tuesday, December 11, 2007

I AM SOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!

I received an email tooday that totally blew me away.. I have been asked to be a Design Team member of a new board. Please come and check out the fabulous up and coming place..

I am now a DT member of Concealed Beauty, Terria the owner and the other girls are just awesome.. So please come join us for a chat and show us your work We would love to have you join us there.

Here is the website URL

http://www.concealedbeauty.com/

Tell them Janie Sent you.. Woohoooooo I am so oober excited and soooooooo honored to be chosen. I am just beyond words to experess how I feel right now..
My day started out ho hum and now it's da bomb man I can't wait to be part of this team wahooo.

Here is the DT I am part of

newest 2008 Team members:
Carla- ProximaHolly-
HollyJanie -
Charisma3103
Kelly - The Savvy Scrapper
Lisa Marie - Lisamariemlt
Kasanda- Kasmello
Shannon- snichols

Congrats to us all Ladies wahoooooooo

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow congrads!!!! I hope you love doing it! I signed up for it! my screenname is gypsymermaid


I cant read any of the forums the writing doesnt show up?

Steph Ackerman said...

congrats Janie, that is awesome

stephanie (happyscraps)

Unknown said...

whoot!!

congrats Janie!!!