Sunday, December 16, 2007

Brrrrrrrr Baby it's cold outside


We are under a winter Storm watch actually I'm pretty sure the storm is here . Unfortunately for me I have to work ughhh! Today has started out pretty bad my 4 year old son Brian decided to head butt his 3 year brother and he ended up with a bloody nose. Brian was freaking out and just would not stop crying. Try telling a 4 year old to pinch his nose and hold it to stop the bleeding. Not blooming likely I had to have Brian lie in my lap to stop the bleeding lots of fun..


I have to go to my inlaws after work because Brian's birthday is Wednesday and we won't see them on his birthday because my husband works night shift. Oh well the boys will be happy to see their Oma and Opa. I just hope my FIl doesn't start his usual crap like he does he likes to piss me off to the extreme..


Anyway I have a blinkine now for my design team I still can't believe Terria picked me I'm in heaven I'm telling you.. I printed a copy of the letter she sent me about being part of the DT and I'm going to scrap it after all your only a DT virgin once and this is a momentous occasion for me.,.


Ok here's my blinkie let's see if it works


No comments: