Sunday, May 15, 2011

In The Hood

Happy Sunday everyone I know it's been a while since I have had any layouts on my blog but today i have one to show you... I used Scraptastic Club's May " In The Hood" kit. I love how versatile this kit is featuring Crate Paper's Neighborhood Collection. The embellishments and extras that Jessica put with this kit are phenomenal. So go over and check out her blog and website to see what kits she has available I guarentee you won't be disappointed. Here is the Website for you to check out the kits. http://www.scraptasticclub.com/



The layout I created is a play on the Kit Title my layout is called " The Boys In My Hood" I think the photo of my 3 youngest sons is gorgeous they just had school pictures done two weeks ago and these turned out beautifully don't you think? I must say I definately have gorgeous kids I know I'm prejudiced I am their mom after all :)



The first two pictures are to show you the dimension of the layout I created using Tombow Double-sided Foam adhesive tabsfrom the Craft Collection. I also used Tombow's Stamp Runner also from The Craft Collection.






The last Picture is the scanned layout so you really can't see the dimension the layout has






Thanks for stopping by and have a great Sunday

Hugs


Janie



1 comment:

Jeannie said...

This is really nice Janie! Love it.