Saturday, August 14, 2010

Wow look what happens when

You go out and get a new computer ... You can access your blog lol.. My old comp doesn't seem to like blogspot I guess because it wouldn't let me access my blog at all so i went to wordpress and made a new blog. I am so glad I am able to access my old blog again. Phew.....

Been feeling rather naked without being able to access my blog and post wow. I was worried because I applied to a few DT's and not being able to access my blog was a major bummer, I was thinking how would i post my projects and other stuff really it was a royal pain. But now that's all behind me yeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw.

So onto some news I guess.. I quit my call center job i had enough of being lied to I was promised benefits after 3 months and guess what it didn't happen. Was told once I hit the floor i would be making about 11 bux an hour... Didn't happen so I was lied to again. Well they said I would get benefits almost after 8 months I said it wasn't good enouhg so I quit. Now I am working somewhere else where I have it in writing that I will get benefits after 3 months...

No comments: